Watch as your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch fills with water and vicious, real 3D, sharks begin to swim around your screen!
- Too many aquariums claim to be 3D, but they’re just flat pictures of fish floating around your screen being boring! Shark Fingers has REAL 3D SHARKS! They swim in all directions and can be viewed from any angle! They’re really 3D! And they CHASE YOUR FINGERS!
- INTERACT WITH YOUR SHARKS! Touch the screen and watch the sharks hunt for your finger. But be careful not to lose your fingers… once you’re bitten and there is blood in the water, the sharks may go into a frenzy!
- MORE THAN 1 SHARK! You’ll have a whole bunch of sharks to deal with, not just 1 boring old shark!
- BLOOD!! Not for the feint hearted! Not only does your finger bleed when bitten, but if you bleed it enough, it tints the water red! Ouch!!
- LIVE CAMERA BACKGROUND! Set the background of your shark tank to the input from your camera and feed your friends to the sharks!
- TAKE UNDERWATER PHOTOS AND SHARE THEM ON FACEBOOK!
- USE ANY IMAGE you like as the background to your aquarium! Simply select any image from your photo library and it’ll look like your iPhone or iPad is full of water, and full of 3D sharks! See what your Uncle Harry looks like with sharks chewing on his ears, or what your car would look like underwater, or your cat, your messages, any image you want!!
- USE YOUR iPHONE SCREEN! Take a screenshot of your iPhone screen by pressing the home and power buttons at the same time, then select it as your fish background and it’ll look like they’re swimming on your screen! Impress your friends!
- Tilt your iPhone, watch the water move! Just like that time you tried to pick up your real aquarium and all the fish fell out, but… not!
Enjoy! And beware of the sharks!!